Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours and location of the festival?
BEREGGAE 6 - Saturday 8/10/19 Sunday 8/11/19
@ Piedmont Park 400 park dr. Atlanta Ga. NOON -10pm
Is the festival all ages, are kids allowed?
What items are permitted into the festival?
Which items are prohibited?
• Blankets & Beach towels
• Prescription Medicine. All prescriptions medicines MUST be in a marked bottle, along with proper matching ID
• Baby Strollers (or) small wagons for the small toddlers.
• Non-professional Cameras
• Sunscreen suggested!
OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINK.STRICTLY ENFORCED
LARGE BAGS OR COOLERS
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Motorized Carts or Scooters – unless ADA verified
• Carts and/or COOLERS
• Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than 3/4 of an inch will be confiscated)
• Fireworks / Sparklers / Firecrackers
• Tents or canopies of any kind unless specified
• Pets (except service dogs)
• Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs without express consent of Fight4ATL)
• Any audio recording equipment
• Flags and Flagpoles
• No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
Where do I park for the festival?
-We encourage you to take public transportation. Marta is Smarta!! Also Piedmont has a parking deck.
Are pets allowed? no
-Due to the amount of children and clean up, there will be no pets allowed on the festival grounds.
What happens if I lose something at the festival?
-Festival staff will collect any items that are left unclaimed and will leave them at the information booth.
How can I become an authorized vendor or official sponsor ?
Download or vendor/sponsor package here
Will there be safety and medical personnel onsite in case of an emergency?
- We have made every effort to make this festival as safe as possible by ensuring that Police Officers will be onsite for the duration of the festival as well as EMS.
If I want to work, volunteer or intern for the festival, what do i do?