2days Premium Food Vendor Permit
2days Premium Food Vendor Permit
Includes 1 non food vendor permit
You will receive your Vendor Permit and instructions via the email you provided by July 31, 2019.
Within 7 days of your payment, you will receive and electronic flyer for you to share on your social media and will receive new e-flyers throughout the months leading up to the event.
Payment is due IMMEDIATELY due to the high volume of applications and limited number of vendor slots.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a rain or shine event.
There will be NO REFUNDS under any circumstances so be sure you can attend.
·All vendors, sponsors and non-profit organizations must provide their own booth or display.
· All tents can be no larger than 10x10 unless previously authorized in writing by Atlanta’s Reggae in the Park.
· All participating non-profit organizations must actively promote “BeREGGAE 6 ” through their applicable social media outlets.
· All authorized vendors must adhere to all laws and ordinances applicable.
· If your business is a MLM (multi-leveling marketing) or you are an independent consultant, be sure you can attend via your organizations rules and terms. Special accommodations can not be made and space will be issued on a first come first serve basis.
Vendors may NOT sell or distribute ANY alcoholic beverages without proper city, state, federal authorizations AND written approval form Atlanta's Reggae in the Park llc .
Any vendor that violates our terms and conditions will be banned from all Atlanta Reggae in the Park, llc property and will not be refunded any fees.
Vendors are strictly prohibited from harassment (sexual or otherwise) of any other vendors, staff, attendees, etc. while setting up, breaking down or during business at any and all Atlanta Reggae in the Park,llc or BeREGGAE properties.
· All vendors assume all liability for their permitted booth and/ or property, merchandise, etc.
· Each vendor is responsible for their respective booth, table(s) etc. as well as set up and break-down of their permitted area.
· Each vendor will receive an electronic copy of their permit as well as instructions for load in/ out for the day of the event.
· This is a rain or shine event.
Vendors assume all liability of their products and services and can not/ will not hold Atlanta Reggae in the Park llc liable for any damage or destruction to their property while at any Atlanta's Reggae in the Park llc affiliated event.
Atlanta's Reggae in the Park operates in good faith in organization, promotion and execution of our events.
Vendors and sponsors shall not find Atlanta's Reggae in the Park liable for any sales affected by weather, terrorist attack or disruption, act of god, unreasonably low attendance or any cause resulting in lower than expected return on investment for the sponsor, vendor, etc.
· *All FOOD & BEVERAGE vendors may be asked to complete the Fulton County EHS Food Vendor Temporary Event Application and menu for the event then submit them to Atlanta's reggae in the Park, llc for consideration. If you do not have food operating license/ permit, you be required to take a one day food safety class with Fulton County EHS. If you do not have a Fulton county. State of Ga, City of Atlanta food prep and serve permit, you may be required to attend a one day class on Food Health and Safety administered by the Fulton County Environmental Health and Safety Dept. Food vendors must also provide a complete menu for the event prior to July 1, 2019.
Violation of any of the terms and conditions can/will result in vendor being banned from all events, vendor will be forced to shut down during the event and standby until load out time. or any measures deemed necessary by Atlanta Reggae in the Park llc including civil or criminal legal action. The rules are so everyone can have a safe and fun time.
Add To Cart